The purpose of this team is for increased congregational involvement in our annual budget process.
We are seeking up to 3 members of our congregation to review and provide input on the draft budget to be presented to the Board of Trustees at the September meeting and made available to the full congregation in advance of the November Annual Meeting.
Qualifications to be considered for this team include:
- Membership at Unity of Walnut Creek (cannot be a paid staff member)
- Some level of experience related to finance and budgeting, personally or professionally
- A signed confidentiality agreement as recommended by Unity Worldwide Ministries
- A sense of prosperity consciousness and financial stewardship
- Commitment to uphold team agreements
Please complete an application if you are interested in being part of the Unity of Walnut Creek 2021 Congregational Budget Review Team - Click Here To Apply
*** Deadline for application submissions is Saturday, August 15th ***
If you have any questions, please contact Felicia McBarton at (925) 231-1961.