Casual Sunday Service on the Lawn In-Person
Starting Sunday, May 9, 2021 - 9:30am
Mother’s Day Celebration
Pre-Registration is required and available for 70 participants.
Please read the details below and click the button to register
Our world is quickly changing, and we are On the Cusp of a New Horizon… A new beginning, a new phase, a new era in the pandemic. Our 2021 theme of ‘Reunited’ is coming alive with inclusivity, safety and connection in mind! Thank you for helping to make it so through your prayers and conscious intention.
Contra Costa County has moved into the Orange Tier, so Unity of Walnut Creek is pleased to offer an in-person, outdoor service on Mother’s Day, Sunday May 9 at 9:30am. Join us for this casual Sunday Service on the Unity lawn that will include a guided meditation, a unique spiritual message from Rev. Kristin and an extra special treat… chanting by Leena St. Michael.
- The campus and staff are prepared with safety protocols and recommended guidelines.
- We are excited to reconnect with you in person!
- Our online steaming service will continue at 11:30am for those who are not ready to meet in-person or don’t desire to meet outdoors.
Pre-registration is required:
- Registration opens the Sunday before at 1pm and closes Friday at 3pm for the coming Sunday.
- After you’ve attended on Sunday, please consider registering later in the week the next time to give others a chance to attend.
In person guidelines:
- Space is available for 70 participants to sit at six feet of physical distance in the chair or on the blanket you bring.
- Arrive early! Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to check-in. o Arrive even earlier if you need accommodations for mobility or hearing impairment.
- There are designated areas for individual seating and families from the same household to sit together.
- We ask attendees to exit immediately following services.
What to bring:
- Please bring your own chair or blanket if you are able (folding chairs will be available by request)
- Hat, Visor, Sunglasses
- Wear sunscreen
- While hand sanitizer will be available, you may wish to bring your own.
To offer in-person services we require attendees to wear a mask and maintain six feet of physical distance. Unfortunately, hugging or hand shaking are not allowed. For those interested in having a closer meeting with friends, we encourage meeting off campus at Larkey Park, which is nearby and offers spacious grounds. Welcome home!
Click Below to Register: