Unity offers a sacred space where family and friends can gather and honor the life of your loved one. Our sanctuary is serene and spacious, and our reception areas are fully-equipped for hosting your guests following the service.
Because Unity appreciates all spiritual paths, traditions and beliefs, you are free to invite the officiant of your choice to conduct the service.
You may also use one of our associated ministers to create a memorial that celebrates and affirms a life completed, with prayers and reflections that are in harmony with your beliefs; eulogies and memories by family and friends; recorded music and video and/or live music; and meditation and silence for remembering and letting go.
At Unity, you will find:
- A sanctuary that seats up to 200
- State-of-the-art video and sound equipment in the sanctuary, including the ability to stream your ceremony online, as it happens, to friends and family who are unable to attend.
- Videos and slideshows can be played during the ceremony.
- Reception and kitchen facilities for up to 100 indoors, which can overflow into our large, adjacent lawn.
- Our onsite service assistant will help your event run smoothly, including helping you find musicians and other resources.
Spiritual counseling and prayer ministry is available for grieving family and friends.
Call (925) 937-2191 or contact the Facilities Manager for additional information.