Imagine having someplace to go every week that leaves you feeling inspired, uplifted and spiritually fed.
A place where the teachings are relevant, practical, inspiring, and drawn from many spiritual traditions, including the Bible, Gnostic Gospels, and other sacred scriptures, plus poetry, mysticism, nature, and heart-centered stories.
A place where fun, joy and laughter is part of the spiritual traditiion!
This is what you'll find at Unity of Walnut Creek. When you attend Sunday services for the first time and every time thereafter, we hope you experience:
- Connection: A warm welcome that includes an invitation to connect with us in whatever way is comfortable for you.
- Inspiration: A thoughtful, inspiring message that speaks to you and what you need in your life at this time.
- Joy: Music that fills your heart, bringing joy and openness.
- Love: Knowing that you are in a sacred place, with a community of people who accept who you are and where you are on your spiritual path.
When you attend services, who will we see? A beloved child of God! You may also be LGBT or straight; physically challenged or able bodied; new to your spiritual journey or far along your path; married, divorced or otherwise; from another religious tradition or always from Unity. Whoever you are, our goal is the same: to inspire you, uplift you, connect with you and love you.
You can choose how to view Sunday services (in person or online) as well as the service that works best for you:
- The 9:30 a.m. service is a quieter, more contemplative experience. (This service is not available online.)
- The 11:30 a.m. services (one hour and 15 minutes each) is more lively, including a period of greeting, live music, meditation, an inspiring talk and a blessing of our children.
- Children's services (infants to age 8) are held at both;services.
- Programs for students in elementary school, middle school (PeaceMakers) and high school (Youth of Unity (YOU)) are held at the 11:30 service.
If you join us in person, you are invited to come by early or stay after and have a cup of coffee or tea on the patio. Explore information tables, touch base in the Welcome Center, or browse the books and gift items in our Bookstore. And let’s say hello and get to know each other!
If you are new to Unity of Walnut Creek and would like more information, please see New to Unity of Walnut Creek?.