Since 1948, Unity of Walnut Creek has inspired and cared for people like you on their journeys toward awareness.
Young, old, singles, couples and families with children are all honored for who they are: unique expressions of God.
For more of Unity of Walnut Creek's history, including pictures of the sanctuary through the years, see the Unity of Walnut Creek Timeline.
We envision a spiritually awakened world where all life thrives in conscious Oneness.
We are a loving, inclusive community, expanding and living our Divinity, in sacred service for all.
- God is absolute good and everywhere present.
- Human beings are Divine in essence.
- We co-create life through the power of our thoughts and feelings.
- Prayer and meditation are key spiritual practices.
- It’s not enough to know these Truths; we must also practice the principles through prayer and meditation, then in every thought, word and action.
We take action by living these.
|Please help maintain a “pressure-free zone” at Unity of Walnut Creek. Most people have causes, views (such as politics) and perhaps businesses that are important to them. While sharing what is meaningful to you is part of building relationships, you are asked not to sell or ask for support for your causes or businesses. In this way, while at Unity people can step away from their professional and social worlds and enter a community dedicated to spiritual support. For more information, please contact the office or (925) 937-2191.|