Your wedding or union is a celebration and confirmation of a heart-centered bond that has brought you together to share life’s journey. Unity of Walnut Creek is where you, your friends and family can celebrate the joy you share.
Unity is available to all couples, including those who:
- Are of different faiths or cultures
- Want to use their own officiant
- Are of the same sex (LGBTQ)
- Are blending families by remarriage
- Are spiritual but not religiously affiliated
- Seek a spiritual setting that is free of traditional religious symbols
- Are getting married right away. Because our programs can change, the facilities are often available on Saturdays on short notice.
For your ceremony, choose between the sanctuary, which seats 200, or our lovely lawn area for smaller parties.
After the ceremony, celebrate with your guests by holding your reception in our adjacent CommUnity room, which features:
- Reception and kitchen facilities for up to 100 indoors
- A large, private lawn adjacent to the reception room that expands your seating area
- A commercial-grade kitchen to make preparing refreshments easy for your friends or caterer
- A beautiful wooden floor for dancing
- A nursery and outdoor play area for your smaller guests
Our onsite wedding assistant will help your special day flow smoothly, and your guests will find it easy to locate us.
For rental rates and additional information, call (925) 937-2191 or contact the Facilities Coordinator.
You can decorate the sanctuary, CommUnity Room and grounds to reflect your faith and style